GAINE Center for Spiritual Advancement maintain this website (the "Site") for your personal entertainment, information,
education, and communication. Please feel free to browse the Site. You may download material displayed on the Site for
non-commercial, personal use only provided you also retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained on the materials.
You may not, however, distribute, modify, transmit, reuse, repost, or use the content of the Site for public or commercial
purposes, including the text, images, audio, or video without GAINE Center for Spiritual Advancement's written permission.
Your access to and use of the Site is also subject to the following terms and conditions ("Terms and Conditions") and all
applicable laws. By accessing and browsing the Site, you accept, without limitation or qualification, the Terms and Conditions and
acknowledge that any other agreements between you and GAINE Center for Spiritual Advancement are superseded and of no force or
Terms and Conditions
- You should assume that everything you see or read on the Site is copyrighted unless otherwise noted and may not be used
except as provided in these Terms and Conditions or represents that your use of materials displayed on the Site will not
infringe rights of third parties not owned by or affiliated with GAINE Center for Spiritual Advancement.
- While GAINE Center for Spiritual Advancement uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up to date information in the
Site, GAINE Center for Spiritual Advancement makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy. GAINE Center for
Spiritual Advancement assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of the Site.
- Your use of and browsing on the Site are at your own risk. Neither GAINE Center for Spiritual Advancement nor any other
party involved in creating producing, or delivering the Site is liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, or
punitive damages arising out of your access to, or use of, the Site. With limiting the foregoing, everything on the Site is
provided to you "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE PARTICULAR
PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. Please note that some jurisdictions may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so some of
the above exclusions may not apply to you. Check your local laws for any restrictions or limitations regarding the exclusion of
implied warranties. GAINE Center for Spiritual Advancement also assumes no responsibility, and shall not be liable for, any
damages to, or viruses that may infect, your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of, or
browsing in the Site or your downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video, or audio from the Site.
- Any communication or material you transmit to the Site by electronic mail or otherwise, including any data, questions,
comments, suggestions, or the like is, and will be treated as, non-confidential and non-proprietary.
- Images of people or places displayed on the Site are either the property of, or used with permission by, GAINE Center for
Spiritual Advancement. The use of these images by you, or anyone else authorized by you, is prohibited unless specifically
permitted by these Terms and Conditions or specific permission provided elsewhere on the Site. Any unauthorized use of the
images may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, or communications regulations and
- GAINE Center for Spiritual Advancement has not necessarily evaluated the products, services, or ideas posted or promoted on
the Site, or the statements or claims made about them, and accepts no responsibility or liability in connection with them.
- GAINE Center for Spiritual Advancement has not reviewed all of the sites linked to the Site and is not responsible for the
content of any off-site pages or any other sites linked to the Site. Your linking to any other off-site pages or other sites is
at your own risk.
- Although, GAINE Center for Spiritual Advancement may from time to time monitor or review discussion, chats, postings,
transmissions, bulletin boards, and the like on the Site, if any occur, GAINE Center for Spiritual Advancement is under no
obligation to do so and assumes no responsibility or liability arising from the content of any such locations nor for any error,
defamation, libel, slander, omission, falsehood, obscenity, pornography, profanity, danger, or inaccuracy contained in any
information within such locations on the Site. You are prohibited from posting or transmitting any unlawful, threatening,
libelous defamatory, obscene, scandalous, inflammatory, pornographic, or profane material or any material that could constitute
or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law.
GAINE Center for Spiritual Advancement will fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or
directing GAINE Center for Spiritual Advancement to disclose the identity of anyone posting any such information or
- Software, as well as products available, from this Site are further subject to US and Canadian Export Controls. No product
or software from this Site may be downloaded or exported into (or to a national or resident of) any country to which the US or
Canada has embargoed goods. By downloading or using the software, or ordering a product, you represent and warrant that you are
not located in, under the control of, or a national or resident of any such country or on any such list.
- Products or services available from the Site may also be subject to federal, state, provincial, or local laws or
restrictions within the US or Canada. By ordering a product or service from the Site, you represent and warrant that you are in
full compliance with all applicable laws or restrictions and are authorized to order the product or service in your area.
- GAINE Center for Spiritual Advancement may at any time revise these Terms and Conditions by updating this posting. You are
bound by any such revisions and should therefore periodically visit this page to review the then current Terms and Conditions to
which you are bound.